PRE ORDEN NEO BRUSHLESS MOTOR
Estos productos tienen un tiempo de entrega aproximado de dos semanas
The REV NEO Brushless Motor is the first brushless motor designed to meet the unique demands of the FRC community. NEO offers an incredible power density due to its compact size and reduced weight. Designed to have similar performance characteristics and matching mounting features, NEO can be a drop-in replacement for CIM-style motors.
NEO has been optimized to work with the REV SPARK MAX Motor Controller to deliver best-in-class performance and feedback. Brushless motors like the NEO can ONLY be driven using brushless motor controllers, and will be damaged if used incorrectly. Currently the only FRC legal brushless motor controller is the SPARK MAX.
- Drop-in replacement for CIM-style motors
- Shielded out-runner construction
- Front and rear ball bearings
- High temperature neodymium magnets
- High-flex silicon motor wires
- Integrated motor sensor
- 3-phase hall sensors
- Motor temperature sensor
- Free speed: 5760RPM
- Free running current: 2A
- Typical output power at 40A: 330W
- Mounting holes: 4 #10-32 tapped holes on a 2" bolt-circle
- Output shaft diameter: 8mm keyed
- Output shaft length: 35mm (1.38")
- Output pilot: 19.05mm (0.75")
- Body length: 55mm (2.17")
- Body diameter: 60mm (2.36")
- Weight (including wires): 0.94lbs
A data sheet with full motor parameters and curves will be released soon.
- NEO Brushless Motor Datasheet Coming Soon