Open-Mesh OM5P-AC Dual Band 1.17 Gbps Access Point (am-3205)
Announced as the 2017 Radio for the FIRST Robotics Competition: http://www.firstinspires.org/robotics/frc/blog/2017-control-system-update To comply with new FCC (USA) and IC (Canada) regulations, this device does not allow non-Open Mesh firmware to be loaded, and no SSH access within the US or Canada. It also requires a new approval process for custom.sh files
This radio will ship with default firmware and is only allowed to be used with Open Mesh firmware and FIRST Robotics Competition approved firmware.
Compact size perfect for robot applications where WiFi is needed, including in the FIRST Robotics Competition environment. High speed, dual band 1.17 Gbps (300+867 Mbps) 802.11ac mini cloud-managed access point with 802.3af PoE support, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and four internal antennas.
Power Supply is not included with this Radio, 12V - 24V DC @ 1A Input, or PoE (24V Passive PoE or 48V 802.3af PoE)
This radio is available to FIRST teams at a set price, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if FIRST team price not shown.
Please contact Open Mesh for warranty issues or Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA) for this product. Fill out this form to begin the process, http://www.open-mesh.com/rma
- Speed: 1.17 Gbps (300+867 Mbps)
- Radio: 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz + 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz
- Antenna: Two internal dual band 2x2 (2.4 GHz) + 2x2 (5 GHz)
- Power: 19 dBm (79 mw) flat power
- Range (approximate): 25-50̢‰â?ã¢ indoor (1-2 walls) 100̢‰â?ã¢ outdoor
- Processor: 720 MHz QCA9557 + QCA9882 MIPS 74K
- WLAN Standard: 802.11a/g/n/ac 2.4 + 5 GHz
- Memory: 128MB DRAM
- Ethernet (WAN and LAN): 2 x Gigabit
- Size: 3.75̢‰âÂå? x 2.75̢‰âÂå? x 1̢‰âÂå?
Dual Band 802.11ac
- Deploy concurrent 2.4GHz + 5GHz ac-ready networks to let newer phones, tablets and laptops fly while still supporting legacy devices.
- The OM5P-AC is available in a 2x2, 1.17 Gbps MIMO configuration for exceptional speed over short distances in dense environments.
- 802.3af PoE
- Support for 802.3af PoE and 12-24v passive PoE to power your access points up to 300 feet away over a single Ethernet cable.
Product Support Webpage